Elite Break Cue - Rosewood
Availability: This item is In Stock and usually ships within 24 Hours.
|How it plays:|
· Fluid, absorbing hit like a Meucci.
· Added feel because the wood-to-wood joint allows a more natural energy transfer.
· High quality at affordable price.
· CNC technology used to achieve the highest possible quality control tolerances.
· The innovative designs take full advantage of Mother Nature's gifts as an engineer, relying heavily on the properties of wood to increase performance.
· 5-point quality control check.
· 1-year warranty on parts and workmanship.
· Weights range between 18 and 21 oz
Ferrule: Phenolic tip and ferrule combination
Shaft: AAA grade Canadian hard rock maple, 29" (plus additional 2" for wood pin) with 13" pro taper and black collar on butt.
Joint: Wood-to-wood with special proprietary wood pin.
Rings: Nickel Silver.
Forearm: Birdseye maple with 4 rosewood points and black veneers.
Wrap: Black spec Irish Linen
Plate: Black composite with Elite symbol.
Bumper: Black rubber
|customer ratings and reviews|
|Average customer rating:|
3 people have rated this product.
Can't believe how great this cue is my friend let me use it, I'm going to buy one can't believe the price, the only thing he did was put a hard leather tip on to make it legal. Great cue.
- Jvc, Naples fl.
|submit your own review|