Elite Break Cue - Heavy
Availability: This item is In Stock and usually ships within 24 Hours.
|How it plays:|
· Fluid, absorbing hit like a Meucci.
· Added feel because the wood-to-wood joint allows a more natural energy transfer. Selling Points:
· High quality at affordable price.
· CNC technology used to achieve the highest possible quality control tolerances.
· The innovative designs take full advantage of Mother Nature's gifts as an engineer, relying heavily on the properties of wood to increase performance.
· 5-point quality control check.
· 1-year warranty on parts and workmanship.
· Weights varies between 26 and 32 oz
Tip: 13.5 mm Phenolic tip
Ferrule: Ivorene-3 fiber linen
Shaft: AAA grade Canadian hard rock maple, 29" with shorter taper.
Joint: Wood-to-wood with special 5/16x3 pin.
Forearm: Ebony stained Maple
Wrap: Black w/ white spec Irish Linen
Plate: Stainless Steel
Bumper: Black Rubber
|customer ratings and reviews|
|Average customer rating:|
6 people have rated this product.
I like this cue for so many reason
- DIOS ES TODO PARA MI, QUEENS NY
Excellent cue! Breaks great with or without the weight in. Can be used well by new players or experienced players. Capable of exceptional breaks. With a bit of practice can be used as a great full length jumper for leagues that do not allow jump cues.
- Cc, Nl canada
|submit your own review|