How it plays:
· Fluid, absorbing hit like a Meucci.
· Added feel because the wood-to-wood joint allows a more natural energy transfer.
· High quality at affordable price.
· CNC technology used to achieve the highest possible quality control tolerances.
· The innovative designs with more angles and cuts will not be found with any other brand.
· 5-point quality control check.
· 1-year warranty on parts and workmanship.
· Comes with free joint protectors.
· New 5280 Red Line Tips by Tiger, made with seven layers of Pigskin, play exactly like the popular Everest tips and have a Red Line situated on the 3rd layer that provides an efficient alert system for tip replacement.
· 5280 bumpers are redesigned to take more abuse, from more angles, helping to prevent the age-old problem of splitting butt caps without disturbing the cues performance... plus it looks cool.
Tip: New 5280 RLT (red line tip) made by Tiger 13mm 7 layered pigskin tip
Ferrule: Ivorene-3 fiber linen
Shaft: AAA grade Canadian hard rock maple, 29" with 13" pro taper and black collar.
Joint: 5280 Quick Release Pin
Forearm: Ebony stained with pearly acrylite points, rosewood, and birdseye maple inlays, accented with Silver rings
Wrap: White Irish Linen
Sleeve: Ebony stained with pearly acrylite, rosewood, and birdseye maple inlays, accented with Silver rings
Plate: Black with silver 5280 logo.
Bumper: Crown Bumper